Your fully-planned 7-day road trip
The holiday of a lifetime visiting Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Antequera and Nerja, with optional side trips to Cordoba, Granada and Seville. Every day is themed around the delicious food and wine available on the Costa del Sol.
Inside this guide, you’ll find:
- Suggestions for activities and where to eat and stay, all focused on food glorious food.
- Recommended activities that stimulate your tastebuds and take your foodie passion to new heights.
- A day-by-day planner with links to book activities, restaurants and hotels, quickly and easily.
- A ton of practical information about the Costa del Sol.
- Driving information and tips plus distances and travel times.
- A hand-drawn map and Google map pinning the location of all suggestions.
All in 50 full-colour pages, in one handy downloadable guide for you to save on any device and consult as you go.
This road trip opens up the world of Costa del Sol gastronomy. It explores mouth-watering experiences in every destination, with recommendations for visits to key foodie destinations, specialist tasting tours, gourmet pitstops and stores, and the best restaurants to try. Buy this guide to experience food and drink at its very best as you discover the Costa del Sol beyond the sand and the sunshine.