Your fully-planned 7-day road trip
The holiday of a lifetime visiting Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Antequera and Nerja, with optional side trips to Cordoba, Granada and Seville. This part of southern Spain is, of course, a golfing paradise, so every day is themed around your favourite sport, combining golf on great courses with the best of the sights in each destination.
Inside this guide, you’ll find:
- The low-down on the best golf courses to enjoy as you make your way around the province.
- Suggestions for sightseeing activities plus recommended restaurants and places to stay.
- Tips on getting lower green fees, information on golf etiquette on the Costa del Sol and where to find the best golfing stores.
- A day-by-day planner with links to book green fees, activities, restaurants and hotels, quickly and easily.
- A ton of practical information about the Costa del Sol.
- Driving information and tips plus distances and travel times.
- A hand-drawn map and Google map pinning the location of all suggested golf courses and other locations.
All in 50 full-colour pages, in one handy downloadable guide for you to save on any device and consult as you go.
This road trip is all about enjoying a golf-focused holiday while experiencing the best of the Costa del Sol. In this guide, you’ll discover great courses and activities that allow you to make the most of this golfing paradise. Not for nothing is the area also known as the Costa del Golf. Buy this guide to experience golf, golf and more golf as you discover the Costa del Sol beyond the sand and the sunshine.