Your fully-planned 7-day road trip
The holiday of a lifetime visiting Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Antequera and Nerja, with optional side trips to Cordoba, Granada and Seville. Every day is themed around the Costa del Sol’s fascinating past and people.
Inside this guide, you’ll find:
- Suggestions for activities and where to eat and stay, all focused on history and heritage.
- A guide to the main monuments and sights in every single destination.
- A day-by-day planner with links to book activities, restaurants and hotels, quickly and easily.
- A ton of practical information about the Costa del Sol.
- Driving information and tips plus distances and travel times.
- A hand-drawn map and Google map pinning the location of all suggestions.
All in 50 full-colour pages, in one handy downloadable guide for you to save on any device and consult as you go.
This road trip explores key sights in the Costa del Sol’s history and heritage, some lie in ruins while others bask in full splendour. In every location, it lists the must-see monuments and museums, and provides information on opening hours and prices. Buy this guide to discover a world of remarkable monuments and explore the Costa del Sol beyond the sand and the sunshine.